Saturday, March 14, 2009

A walk with my son at 18 months...

At eighteen months, he's discovered the world is his. He's ready to try new things. Run full speed. Leave me behind. As I captured him, he didn't even realize I was shedding a tear behind the lens. Eighteen months always seems like such a milestone age to me... the transition from baby to toddler. One thing is for certain, Evan will have me running at full speed for his two year pictures. I barely kept up for these...

Little Man

Oh My!

A bench is for standing...

Do you see what I see?

Where'd they go?

Peek.  PEEK!

Trouble.

Daddy's Hat

All by myself...

Ha!

Reflection of Me

Wish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots!! Love the second one, the colors are wonderful. :)

Nina_VK said...

What a honey! SO cute!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Holy Cow~ Stop already! He is just too stinkin' cute!

I love the one with his reflection in the water.

:)

Raelynn said...

Thanks you Kimberly, Nina, and Lisa! :) I'll stop now LOL I'm still figuring out if I'm going to be able to keep up with him come late August! Thanks all!