Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tiny Moments...

happen everyday. Right here. This morning. After oatmeal. After clean-up. He climbs up the chair and sits. Looking so beautifully out the window. As if pondering his day. What will it be... trains? coloring? puzzles? Life gets away from us. The simple moments pass and we forget how beautiful the small twinkles are... that tiny glance. that little peek. that long stare...

I miss her today. I miss her everyday. I miss the fact that my Grams will be unable to watch him grow. But I know, she would want me to cherish these moments. Every. One.

Tiny Moments Around the Table...

Tiny Moments Around the Table...

Tiny Moments Around the Table...

5 comments:

Karin O. said...

Beautiful reminder.....I'll be picking up my camera at breakfast tomorrow morning :) Time always passes so quickly!!!!!!

Amy N said...

Beautiful, Raelynn! Your words, your photos, your love and emotion. I can imagine how you feel. I so wish my grandma had been able to meet Mark and the girls (she'll have been gone 10 years in January), but then I remind myself that she sees them. She sees them every day. And that they know a part of her because they know me... and that they too will carry her spirit with them because I will keep it present in our lives. Our loved ones might not be with us every day, but I still believe that they're there.. still teaching us, still helping us be better people. ((HUGS))

EC said...

Oh my, Raelynn, he is getting so big!

Hugs to you today. Good reminder.

Surbhi Jain said...

beautiful expressions of love!! with every picture, i cant myself saying wow!! i didnt know photography could express so much!

RS Gold said...

Children also need to think about.


FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here FIFA 15 Coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.fifa15online.co.uk/