Monday, February 23, 2009

How can a mom choose?

This time, the mom is me. Megan is 4 1/2 years old. The time has flown. Her personality, as vibrant as the day she was born. I admire her love for the world. She has this determination to make things right. She truly cares for people. Worries about their thoughts and feelings. I just know she's going to do great things with her passion and heart...

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

Sweet Megan - 4 1/2 Years

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a gorgeous little girl! Happy Half Birthday to her!! Gorgeous photos as always...... can you even take a bad one ;)

Heather said...

Wow, they are just perfect. I would NOT be able to choose. LOL!

Kara said...

Goodness, I am not sure how I would pick either!! Raelynn your style has really evolved and come into its own and I love it!!!

Raelynn said...

Mary - thank you. I can't believe she'll be 5 in 6 months. 5 just seems so big!

Heather - thank you!

Kara - So nice to see a comment from you!!! Thank you so very much. Your comment completely made my day. Really, that means so much to me. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Blog looks awesome Raelynn!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is such a beauty! Wonderful photos as always. :)

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

One word, PERFECTION

These are just wonderful. The best part is that it looks like she really had fun with you...and you didn't drag her kicking and screaming as I sometimes do with my brewd.

Love em'