Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another quick stop with Megan...

I love winter in Michigan. It looks just like a winter wonderland. I love catching Megan as she looks up at the sky and wonders where the snow is coming from. She looks at each snowflake admiring its beauty. Maybe she's got the right idea. We all should take some time to ponder over snowflakes...the simple things are so beautiful.

Winter Wonderland with Megan

Winter Wonderland with Megan

Winter Wonderland with Megan

Winter Wonderland with Megan

Winter Wonderland with Megan

Winter Wonderland with Megan

Winter Wonderland with Megan

017w

Winter Wonderland with Megan

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are gorgeous and I'm incredibly jealous of your winter wonderland. We kept being taunted with forcasts of snow, but we never got more than flurries. Now I'm back in FL with ZERO chance of that happening!

Anonymous said...

Just stinkin CUTE! These photos do make the snow look beautiful. Until you have to go out in it, warm up the car, clean the car and so on and so on....LOL
I do LOVE your winter photos and your daughter is super adorable.

The Burkholder Family said...

These are gorgeous..I just have to ask what kind of camera and lens are you shooting with? Your daughter is beautiful and shows such innocence in your images. You do amazing work!

Raelynn said...

Thanks everyone. :)

Heather, I wouldn't mind a break to FL right now. We're having some serious FRIGID weather right now!

As for what I shoot with, I used 5D MarkII on these shooting with a 70-200 2.8L IS. :)

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I wish we lived closer and could hang out more. :) Hope you are all doing well!